Heritage Open Days
Visit us during HODs for some special extras...
- Twenty minute tours will run on the hour each day
- Back by popular demand there will be bell tower tours on Sunday afternoon at 2.15pm, 3.15pm and 4.15pm
- Parts of the Abbey archive will be available for viewing on Friday and Saturday - meet the archivist and see some of the treasures that we keep.
- Special visiting exhibition 'Voices from the Workhouse' which explores stories of life in Wicklewood Workhouse
- Activities for children every day, with special Angel Day activities including trails and crafts on Saturday
- Concert by all female vocal group ‘Seraphim’ on Saturday evening - click here for details
Refreshments available throughout from the Abbey 'pop up cafe'.
« Back to Events